Hot search:

All Kinds Tarpaulin Sizes

Click on the image to check the artwork
unit price: negotiable
min amount:
period for delivery: Consignment Deadline Days
area: Shandong
Expiry date : Long Effective
last update: 2019-03-06 11:08
view count: 334
Company Profile
Product details

product Parameter

Product Name:PE tarpaulins





Any sizes can be available if heat sealed joint accepted

Color:blue/white,double blue,blue/orange,double orange,double green,grass green/silver and orange/silver,etc.

Payment terms:30%T/T in advanced for deposit,the rest 70% T/T against B/L copy or Irrevocable L/C at sight.

Lead time:25-30 days after the deposit.

Container loading:

1. Bale packing:10-11tons in a 20'GP,24-28tons in a 40'HQ.

2. Carton packing:8tons in a 20'GP,19-20tons in a 40'HQ.

Further usage:

1. Make sunshade and protection awnings 

2. Truck tarpaulin, side curtain and train tarpaulin 

3. Best building and Stadium top cover material 

4. Make lining and cover of camping tents 

5. Make swimming pool, airbed, inflate boats

Total0bar [View All]  Related Comments
More>other products

[ ProductsSearch ]  [ Send Fav ]  [ Share ]  [ Print ]  [ Send Report ]  [ Close ]

Home | Products | Suppliers | News | Tradeshow | Sitemap | Message | RSS Feed